How to get support
Lesson 31 Module 10
If you need to get help from us, here’s what you need to do:
Please make sure that you’ve searched for the answers in the “how to use StudioHub” training.
If you weren’t able to find the answer, please send us an email to email@example.com
In the email you should specify the following:
- Name of your studio (If you have multiple locations, please specify which location)
- What is/are the problem/s? Please be SPECIFIC.
- How long has the problem been happening?
- (If applicable) Names of the contacts that this problem has happened to?
- You need to ATTACH screenshots of the error so that we can clearly see what’s going on and identify the problem.
- If needed please attach a loom video (if you need to attach one, be short and to the point)
If you have multiple issues, please list them ALL in 1 email.
In the subject line please type in “Support - (Problem name)”
The reason we are asking for all of this information is so that we can help you in the fastest amount of time possible.
If you don’t follow these rules, you will either get ignored, or you will get a delayed response.